Sunday, March 29, 2015

Balmoral Beach


 

Have I mentioned the beaches here? ‘Cause they are amazing. Sometimes it doesn’t seem possible that there are beaches as beautiful as this one only 10 minutes away. Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

Pete, Ash, and Anderson often go to the beach in the morning shortly after Anderson wakes up (read: as early as 6am sometimes). Usually I am still sound asleep...not much will get me out of bed before I absolutely have to be up. I’m not a morning person by a long shot! They come back with so many stories of how great the coffee was or how beautiful the view is or how lovely it is to be there when hardly anyone is around, etc. You get the point: they have a great time and I always miss out.

The Boathouse at Balmoral Beach
This time, I decided that it was worth checking out what the big fuss was about. Or maybe it was the fact that they promised me coffee and banana bread. Either way, I went and loved it.

coffee that's almost to pretty to drink. almost.



banana bread with honey, butter, and cheese
We munched on banana bread and enjoyed our cappuccinos with an awesome view at the Boathouse. Pete went for a swim and Anderson took a nap while we went for a walk and then we hung out for a bit: a good morning had by all.
brekky with a view


love this little munchkin so much
the sweet Malone family

all the excitement wore buggy out!


This time we didn’t go quite as early as they usually go, but I’m hooked now and will totally be joining them any time of morning that they go. Er, well maybe not before 7am. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment